Scrubs can be easily made at home by using natural ingredients. Natural scrubs give your skin glow and shine by removing dirt, pollutants, and dead skin, etc. It is necessary to scrub your body for softness. Scrubs available in the market are expensive and also utilize artificial, harmful chemicals that can damage the skin. This is why it is better to make scrubs at home using natural ingredients. Here are a few scrubs that you can make at home easily:
1. Body Scrub made from sugar banana
The best time to use banana’s for scrub is when they are getting brown, grab those bananas for your beauty.
Ingredients for making the banana scrub for the body:
- One ripe banana
- Three tablespoons sugar which should be granulated
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract the pure one or your preferred essential oil, and it is optional
Take a bowl and smash the banana in it with a fork. Mix all the ingredients well in the bowl.
How to use banana body scrub?
- Apply this scrub on your body in shower
- Use scrub while taking a bath when you have time.
- Do not use it in a hurry because then you will not massage properly and it will give no effective results.
- Rinse it with warm water
2. Salt scrub rosemary lemon
A cheap and good hygienic scrub with no side effects could be made at home.
Ingredients for making rosemary lemon
- One Lemon
- Some savory herbs
Method for using rosemary lemon
- Apply on your body and leave for some time.
- Wash it after it gets dry.
- You will get results after five or six days.
- Apply it every two days.
Do not use if you get itching on your body. It might not be suiting your body. Then try another scrub.
3. Easy Scrub made from Brown sugar, vanilla and coconut oil at home
Coconut oil is slightly fragrant and miraculous product. This one is a wonderful moisturizer and makes skin soft and fresh.
Ingredients for vanilla coconut and brown sugar scrub
- coconut oil 1/2 cup
- brown sugar 1/2 cup
- vanilla 1/2 teaspoon
Method for scrubbing
- Take a bowl and a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl with a fork.
- Use in the bath while taking a shower.
- Scrub it properly on your body.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Rinse it with a towel.
4. Sugar and Mint Scrub For Lips
For soft lips, it’s the perfect cheap scrub. You can also use it as a balm when your lips are dry. The lipstick looks good when your lips are neat and not dry.
Ingredients for minty lip scrub
- Olive oil
- Caster sugar
- Vanilla extract
Method for applying minty lip Scrub on lips
- The first step is to add Jojoba, Olive Oil, Caster Sugar, Peppermint and Vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Mix it for one minute.
- You will get a paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips for some time by massaging it onto the lips.
- Leave it for some time.
- Massage it again.
- The last step is to clean the lips.