- Eggs are excellent energy provider – Egg yolks encompass the greater level of important B-vitamins, which are at the helm of altering the food you consume into energy, and Vitamin D, which supports the building and maintenance of strong bones. Even though eggs are too a source of saturated fats, these undesirable add-ons can be dodged by preparing a breakfast of one whole egg and equal to three egg whites.
- Edamame the activators – These are green soybeans that are full of activating B-vitamins, for example, copper and phosphorous. These are essential for collapse carbohydrates into glucose which the body utilizes for energy. Likewise, Edamame are rich in protein, fiber and good carbs which make them the impeccable snack to bring your energy during the course of the day.
- Coffee the booster – It’s no twist of fate that cafes and shops of coffee can be found on more or less every turning in many of the cities. Full of stimulating caffeine, coffee is a fine way to get an increase of energy when you require it most. Some investigations show that coffee is even influential for combatting cancer. A modest cup of eight-ounce is impeccable for giving the required quantity of energy to go through the regular work day.
- Whole Grains keep you energized – present in many of the cereals, whole grains are rich in fiber and accountable for the slow discharge of glucose which aids keep you filled, attentive, and keyed up all over the day. As a replacement of thwarting levels of blood sugar like one might next to consuming candy or gulping an energy drink filled with refined sugars, whole grains keep you regularly keyed up naturally.
- Melons keep you attentive and awake – These juicy fruits relief to fight with chronic fatigue by keeping the normal hydration status of the body. Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew and alike melons are 90% water, meaning that consumption of these fruits will overflow the body with minerals, nutrients and sufficient amount of natural hydration to keep you wakeful and attentive.
- Cheese is rich in protein – One more protein rich food is cheese. Similar to eggs, cheese is full of protein and other energy convincing B-vitamins. The finest cheese to eat is farmer’s cheese as it forces the cheese curds while waiting for their separation from the fluid, whey.
- Walnuts for a good night sleep – A real source of melatonin, walnuts are a fine snack to consume before bed. Melatonin is a natural hormone created by the body later the sun sets to serve to make you asleep. Obviously, a good sleep at night is the Grade A plan to battle tiredness, therefore add walnuts to your food store for the impeccable snack of bedtime.
- Water is a simple, powerful food – It may give the impression of very simple, but then again water is one of the best foods for unbelievable energy. By only consuming no less than eight cups of water each day, people can keep themselves hydrated which sequentially contributes to their energy, attentiveness, and regular hydration
Every woman wants to look beautiful and want to be admired. That admiration gives her a confidence boost and also helps to improve natural beauty. Some routine changes could help to improve skin, hairs, and nails, making a woman fully groomed beautiful lady.
It is a general belief that moisturizer adds moisture to the skin. In fact, it is not true. In contrast to this, moisturizer traps already present water in the skin and inhibit its evaporation. To have this capturing optimally, it is recommended to apply moisturizer after three minutes of taking a shower as it will trap the maximum amount of moisture and leaves skin moisturized for a long period of time.
Wash your face once:
It is not necessary to wash the face many times to feel clean. According to dermatologists, if you don’t have any skin issue such as acne then it is perfectly OK to wash your face only once, and that once should preferably be in the evening to remove all the makeup and dirt on the face. However, if you want to, you can rinse your face with water in the morning to feel fresh.
Virgin coconut oil as the moisturizer:
Virgin coconut oil is best for skin moisturizing. It also helps to prevent hair fall, and it helps to treat hair damage as it has a very high affinity for hair proteins.
Regular exercise not only helps to stay fit but it also impacts very positively our skin and that skin also include the skin of our scalp. Through exercise blood flow to our skin, outer layers increase making it more beautiful by flushing debris out of it through blood circulation.
The sleeping position also has a great effect on our skin and general health overall. The best sleeping position is sleeping on the back. As it allows a constant air flow over our face and thus makes the facial skin more beautiful and it also helps to prevent dark circles.
The sleeping pattern also affects our skin and overall health. At least, seven hours’ sleep is mandatory for good health, and proper sleep timing should be adapted to stay fit and healthy.
Eat more tomatoes especially in summer:
Eating more tomatoes is important in summer because a special pigment, lycopene, present in the tomatoes helps to prevent UV rays damage and could act as a shield against those hazardous rays and could protect our skin and hairs from harmful rays.
Hair covering in the sun:
Covering one’s hair in the sun is also crucial as it helps to reduce the harm caused by UV rays. UV rays damage the inner protein structure of hairs thus rendering them to dead ends and other more harmful effects.
Do you know about the importance of silica?
Silica is also very essential for our skin and nails. A large amount of silica helps you to have silky hair, soft skin, and beautiful shiny nails as of most of the children. If you take silica abundantly same will be true for your skin, hairs, and nails in the adulthood. Silica helps to have thicker and less brittle hairs. So take silica abundantly to look good.
Scrubs can be easily made at home by using natural ingredients. Natural scrubs give your skin glow and shine by removing dirt, pollutants, and dead skin, etc. It is necessary to scrub your body for softness. Scrubs available in the market are expensive and also utilize artificial, harmful chemicals that can damage the skin. This is why it is better to make scrubs at home using natural ingredients. Here are a few scrubs that you can make at home easily:
1. Body Scrub made from sugar banana
The best time to use banana’s for scrub is when they are getting brown, grab those bananas for your beauty.
Ingredients for making the banana scrub for the body:
- One ripe banana
- Three tablespoons sugar which should be granulated
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract the pure one or your preferred essential oil, and it is optional
Take a bowl and smash the banana in it with a fork. Mix all the ingredients well in the bowl.
How to use banana body scrub?
- Apply this scrub on your body in shower
- Use scrub while taking a bath when you have time.
- Do not use it in a hurry because then you will not massage properly and it will give no effective results.
- Rinse it with warm water
2. Salt scrub rosemary lemon
A cheap and good hygienic scrub with no side effects could be made at home.
Ingredients for making rosemary lemon
- One Lemon
- Some savory herbs
Method for using rosemary lemon
- Apply on your body and leave for some time.
- Wash it after it gets dry.
- You will get results after five or six days.
- Apply it every two days.
Do not use if you get itching on your body. It might not be suiting your body. Then try another scrub.
3. Easy Scrub made from Brown sugar, vanilla and coconut oil at home
Coconut oil is slightly fragrant and miraculous product. This one is a wonderful moisturizer and makes skin soft and fresh.
Ingredients for vanilla coconut and brown sugar scrub
- coconut oil 1/2 cup
- brown sugar 1/2 cup
- vanilla 1/2 teaspoon
Method for scrubbing
- Take a bowl and a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl with a fork.
- Use in the bath while taking a shower.
- Scrub it properly on your body.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Rinse it with a towel.
4. Sugar and Mint Scrub For Lips
For soft lips, it’s the perfect cheap scrub. You can also use it as a balm when your lips are dry. The lipstick looks good when your lips are neat and not dry.
Ingredients for minty lip scrub
- Olive oil
- Caster sugar
- Vanilla extract
Method for applying minty lip Scrub on lips
- The first step is to add Jojoba, Olive Oil, Caster Sugar, Peppermint and Vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Mix it for one minute.
- You will get a paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips for some time by massaging it onto the lips.
- Leave it for some time.
- Massage it again.
- The last step is to clean the lips.
Kelly Maria Ripa is known as an American actress, talk show host, dancer and television producer. She became known for the role of Hayley Vaughan in the soap opera All My Children broadcasted on ABC between 1990 and 2002.
She chose to tell to the whole world her anti aging secret, why does she look so astonishing and young at the age of 45. Kelly appeared in The Wendy Williams Show next to Dr. Oz to make the announcement that she is launching her new anti aging skincare line.
The Kelly Ripa anti aging wrinkle cream is called Nouvalift Instant Wrinkle Reducer and it made her look as the same young woman that started a TV career 20 years ago.
The two natural components are mixed together to rejuvenate the skin by erasing fine lines and wrinkles at a cellular level and this is why the serum is so effective. The two natural components are Proprietry Bisophere and QuSome.
Used in the proper dosage, Proprietary Bisophere enters deep into the damaged part of the skin and releases new collagen. This is a protein that makes the skin look firm and tight.
There was a case study made in 2016 that showed the effects of Proprietary Bisophere. Women above their 30s had 70% of their wrinkles and fine lines reduced.
When QuSome is mixed properly with Proprietary Bisophere can make the skin look two decades younger in only a few weeks.
This combination makes the new cells go up into the epidermis and gives the skin a radiant and younger look. QuSome moisturizes and repairs the skin around the eyes and forehead, where the wrinkles and fine lines appear more often, giving a fresh new look. After the product was launched by Kelly Ripa, Many people are using this product now a day and here is the recent example of the success of this product.
People’s very own 62 years old Mary Allen tried Kelly’s Nouvalift Instant Wrinkle Reducer and the result was miraculous. After 30 years of marriage with sun damage, constant stress, smoking, occasionally wine and cocktails, her skin was deteriorated severely.
She had tried a number of skin care treatments and even thought of plastic surgery, but when she saw the new cream she was sure she wanted to try it. She wanted to believe that this cream was what she had waited to find and try.
During the 14 days of treatment, Mary Allen made a report in which she wrote about the transformations her skin suffered. In the end, she was really surprised of the result. The cream was really effective and her skin looked younger. This made her more confident and raised her self esteem.
Nouvalift offers an easy and cheap way to really rejuvenate the skin and forget about expensive plastic surgery and Botox. Women tend to give up after they have tried lots of creams that don’t work, but now there is a way to succeed.
Women need to feel pretty and confident even if they are aging. It makes everything easier.